Tuesday, March 12, 2019

REFLECTION


This school year is about to end, we have only 3 remaining weeks to be together


In this quarter it has been a challenging quarter. This time is not new to me because I’ve already encountered it through the previous years. This quarter tested my determination for my studies. I’ve also experienced lack of time because I didn’t manage my time well in finishing all the activities. I’d still tried to work hard even at night. There were many tiring days and sleepless night but I am still determined to finish all the requirements given to us. Continue striving hard until the day will come that our hardships will be paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DREAM MY FUTURE

Everyone wants to be successful in life. From a very early age, kids are made to dream about becoming professional. Taking one step at a...