Tuesday, March 12, 2019

CHANGES STARTS WITH ME



Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. Be the change that you wish to see in this world. People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can’t find them, make them. 
People says that they don’t like change mean they don’t like when it happens to them, but they don’t mind if they are the other initiating the change. For me i can change myself. And in changing myself I may have a greater, more positive impact on my world. We can lead change and make our world a better place if we start with ourselves. Learning to become a better leader, volunteer and parent will enable me to contribute more to my family, my community and my industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DREAM MY FUTURE

Everyone wants to be successful in life. From a very early age, kids are made to dream about becoming professional. Taking one step at a...