Tuesday, March 12, 2019

MY DREAM MY FUTURE

Everyone wants to be successful in life. From a very early age, kids are made to dream about becoming professional.

Taking one step at a time always help rather than rushing into it all at once. For instance, my dream is to become a nursing or doctor. My interest about nursing or doctor began when I was still at the young age. Imagining myself as a registered nurse someday makes me more strive harder to finish my studies for me to accomplish my dream in life. I know that my journey through this dream is a hard one but I will exert and put all my efforts and sacrifices just to fulfill it.

My dream is not only for myself but also for the one’s who supported me in everything. I maybe have a hard time today but I know one day all my sacrifices and hardships will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DREAM MY FUTURE

Everyone wants to be successful in life. From a very early age, kids are made to dream about becoming professional. Taking one step at a...