Tuesday, March 12, 2019

NEW YEAR NEW ME



If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. You can always restart your life. New Year is the right time to start a new life. Life is precious and we need to make the best of it. No matter what happens, there’s always a time and reason to make  a new beginning.


Al the events that took place into my life in the year 2018 are now just memories, whether it was good or bad. As days goes by, my mind starts to think of the past realizing what have I done right nor wrong to my life. My life have to move forward for the betterment of my future which is guided by my dreams and wishes. In this year I promise myself to do what is necessary to be done for the betterment of my future. From my past experiences I have a lot of things. That is why I came up with ideas which are now made into my promise.


You may be forced to start a new life after a failure. You may want to change your life with the aim to have more success in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DREAM MY FUTURE

Everyone wants to be successful in life. From a very early age, kids are made to dream about becoming professional. Taking one step at a...