Saturday, October 20, 2018

REFLECTION

During the second quarter, I learned about internet access. I learned how the internet works. I also learned how to make an html file. And because of that I realized all the hardworks of the people behind internet. Internet is really interesting and gives us eveything. This quarter I learned to appreciate Internet more. Internet gives us many opportunity in our lives.

Memorizing the html tags was  one of the challenges I’ve encountered. There were a lot of tags and I wasn’t familiar to html so i struggle remembering it. But in the end, having time management was the answer to my problem. I spent some time alone learning and memorizing it. I also experienced making an html file and it was a lot of fun!


I will share my knowledge about Internet access and html file to my fellow students. All in all, I had fun this second quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DREAM MY FUTURE

Everyone wants to be successful in life. From a very early age, kids are made to dream about becoming professional. Taking one step at a...